Bilingual Sales Representative
CarShield, is an energetic, fast-paced, and growing company looking to add key talent to the team. We are seeking driven, results-oriented people who approach each day with positivity and a “Customer First” mentality and those that thrive in a competitive atmosphere! We offer a competitive base compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, and discounted tuition at Lindenwood University!
We believe in developing our people and rewarding those that work to achieve results. We strongly believe in promoting from within, so all team members are encouraged to strive for the next level of personal and professional development.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Assisting customers in selecting the best coverage for their vehicles.
- Answering approximately 30 inbound calls per day.
- Closing 2-3 provided leads per day.
- Maintaining a consistently positive attitude and customer first approach to deliver stellar service to all customers.
- Maintaining current knowledge of products and services offered.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Bilingual Sales Rep:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to present oneself well over the phone.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques a plus.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule within business hours (8:00AM-7:00PM), including 2 Saturdays per month.
- No prior salesexperiencerequired (training will be provided).
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to obtain a Motor Vehicle Extended Service Contract Producer License from the State of Missouri (application process and fee supported by company).