Our automotive client is looking to add a Bilingual Program Manager to their team in the Livonia, MI area. They are a growing company with a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Engineering or a related discipline;
- Fluency in Spanish language required;
- 3+ years of program management experience in a manufacturing environment, leading the program or product development from award through launch;
- Seeking the type of manager who works just as much ?on the floor? as at the desk;
- Product design background;
- Experience with automotive manufacturer is highly preferred;
- Organizational, planning and problem solving skills;
- Ability to balance multiple priorities;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Providing leadership for product development and launch for both the customer and the product;
- Understanding all customer requirements for the project, communicating them to the team, and ensuring that the team meets or exceeds expectations;
- Ensuring adherence to the project plans and schedules through meetings, follow-up documents, managing issues, facilitating team members jobs, and involving management support in overcoming problems;
- Budgeting, tracking and controlling all project costs;
- Authorizing and controlling any changes in the program;
Serving as the main contact for all communications.