At McCarthy Tétrault, we offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities and are delighted to have been selected as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2021 for the ninth consecutive year. Our culture is built on professional excellence, collaboration, innovation, thought leadership and entrepreneurialism. We embrace inclusion in all its forms and we provide the tools and opportunities to help our people develop to their full potential.
As a Bilingual Service Desk Analyst, you will be:
- Managing end users’ hardware and software related incidents/service requests throughout their entire lifecycle (Create, Assign, Investigate, Resolve, Close) by adhering to the Incident Management process.
- Documenting, logging and tracking all calls, e-mails, voicemails and drop-ins using an Enterprise Service Management software.
- Contributing to the Problem and Change Management processes.
- Contributing and maintaining Knowledge Base Articles by adhering to the Knowledge Management process.
- Providing one-on-one training to end users for specific hardware and software issues.
- Escalating and liaising with other IT teams to resolve incidents and service requests.
- Participating in project initiatives.
- Communicating and working with third party vendors.
- Contributing to the Add Move Leave (AML) process. (New Hires, Departures, Moves)
- Performing basic troubleshooting and support of all AV/VC equipment and supporting events on the conference floor.
- Reporting tasks at the request of the Manager, IT (ex: UCCX, ServiceNow, Bell, etc.).
- Translating simple IT communications from English to French or vice-versa.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required.
- College diploma in Computer Systems, Systems Administration, or related technical discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience preferably in a professional services environment.
- Good analytical problem solving skills; ability to troubleshoot and resolve application problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manners.
- Patience, flexibility and an ability to deal with and manage difficult situations.
- Willingness to learn new software applications.
- Understanding of ITIL, and its basic fundamentals.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Management software, such as ServiceNow or Remedy.