Amerex Company, a global manufacturer and supplier of firefighting foam concentrates and foam hardware has an immediate opening for Bilingual International Customer Service Supervisor within the Sales Department.
Under the direction of VP International Sales Director, the International Customer Service Supervisor manages the Customer Service and, coordinates pricing, quotes and general customer needs between VP International Sales Director of all International Sales, customers, representatives, and sales team.
Amerex is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices. Amerex will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or service member status, marital status, citizenship status or any othercategory protected by federal, state or local law.
- Manage International Customer Service Staff ensuring that customers’ orders and requests are processed effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate the approval of pricing requests from customers and sales representatives with VPISD of International Sales, Product Managers; and VP of Sales.
- Monitor all pricing changes and pricing programs.
- Service existing accounts, and obtain orders.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problem, developing a solution, and if necessary by making recommendations to management team.
- Keeping the VP of International Sales informed always of changes in customer accounts, current industry events, staffing issues and current inventory levels.
- Attend industry conferences and seminars to develop industry expertise and to increase customer base and overall sales.
- Coordinate with marketing agent on new promotions.
- Manage and guide order shipment to ensure orders are shipped correctly and on time.
- Prepare weekly and monthly inventoryreports.
- Conduct selling efforts as needed.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program’s success across teams and departments throughout the company. Serve with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments and locations in order to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, community management, Internal systems, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Manage the International Sales Department contact customers through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Facilitate programs to gather requirements and features from customers and their communities to augment sales, marketing, development, support, product management, and business and technologypartnerships, and others as needed.
- Ensure that information regarding customer requests and complaints is provided accurately and efficiently.
- Generate work orders to fulfill customer orders.
- Schedule shipping of international orders maintaining documentation, i.e. forwarders, international goods documentation, shipping and receiving, export packing, scheduling and participating in product inspections when required by a customer.
- Develop and maintain understanding of compliance, export packing, NAFTA and U.S. State Department requirements; and processing and filing of the SASO Certification (Saudi Arabia Inspection forms) and SONCAP (Nigeria inspection forms)
- Travel: 10%
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Fluent in Spanish a Must (Bilingual)
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint; technology savvy and familiar with SAP systems
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, selling and negotiation skills, and calm attitude skills are essential; Maintain ongoing relationships with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A combination of 5-10 years as Inside Sales/Customer Service/Inventory is a plus.
- 2+ years of management/supervisory experience or equivalent.