Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a Bilingual Implementation Lead who excels in a client-facing and leadership position. In this position, you will take a lead role on system implementations/migrations for French-speaking clients based in Canada.
You will work directly with agencies to identify the necessary activities required to complete each client’s implementation, and follow through to ensure that the activities are performed in a timely, high-quality manner. You will own the client relationship from the point of sale through the completion of the implementation and subsequent hand-off to our Technical Support team.
Additionally, you will be responsible for sustaining the highest-level of client satisfaction with the end-to-end implementation process, including the fit of setup to client needs, the quality of the data conversion (if applicable), training, and the overall project timeline.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing and personally delivering the services required to meet implementation goals at a high level of quality
- Proactively identify and set client expectations
- Act as first line of technical support during the implementation cycle
- Coordinate and manage Client’s implementation by monitoring deliverables and progress through continuous communication with the Data Services, Download Services, Installation, Training, and Consulting departments
- Completing various setup, configuration, and activation tasks
- Expediting resolution to clients
- Communicate agency statuses and updates weekly to management
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of Applied’s products (TAM, Vision, Doris & Epic) as versions are updated/enhanced
- Mentoring new employees
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (5 + years)
- 3+ years customer service experience in any industry
- Fluent (spoken and written) in both English and French
- Proactive, willing to take initiative, fast learner, able to lead an implementation team through challenges to deliver a satisfied client
- Ability to establish credibility with clients based on industry, product, and technology knowledge
- Strong planning and reasoning abilities; able to meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to distinguish between function of different types of computers
- Ability to conduct basic troubleshooting for product installation and other product issues
- Proficient with MS Office products|