The Bilingual Family Medicine Physician position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Performing history and physical assessments
- Providing services in accordance with generally acceptable standards of medical practice.
- Developing a plan of treatment / care for the patient, including education and follow-up visits.
- Making referrals, as indicated by the needs of the patient
- Communicating with otherHealthcare providers related to diagnosis, treatment and plan for the patient either verbally and/or through documentation in the medical record
- Maintaining current and complete documentation in the medical record that reflects the care and services provided to the patient
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified