Your day to day:
- You will be part of a team of QA engineers, developers, presales and project managers to help optimize software for certain locales and languages to finally deliver the right product in the locale.
- The best candidate would be an individual contributor to the project with optional project managementresponsibilities for a sub-team.
Responsibilities may include any or all of the following:
- Provide natural native-language expertise for a wide range of topic areas and help to define software needs
- Serve as expert “raters” for specific products, for engineers working on improving the software
- Analyze data and further related analysis
- Work with Search Engineers for advanced algorithm development
- Diagnose and report results
- UI and Product improvement
- Help adjust the user interfaces to the local languages
- Write configuration documents for explanations
What you bring to the team:
- IT / Technical degree
- Relevant experience
- Native Speaker (speak, read & write) of Spanish
- Must have lived in Mexico/ Spain for at least 1 year within the past 10 years
- Out of box thinking
- Ability to think logically
- Individual contributor
- Self- learning abilities
- Good communication in English & native language.
- Opportunity to gain hands on experience by working with Specialists in many different projects and industries.
- We have developed one of the best learning and training platforms exclusively for our employees.
- Our culture is relaxed, yet driven and focused. We want our employees to love coming to work.
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world.
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within.