Industry: Financial Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 384 days ago
Willis Towers Watson's Insurance Consulting and Technology business helps clients improve business performance. We use our deep analytical skills to solve practical business problems, applying the latest techniques and software solutions to help clients measure and manage risk and capital, grow revenue and create competitive advantage.
This position is to support the Insurance Consulting and Technology team. This position requires a passion for client/customer satisfaction as well as the desire to continually tackle new challenges.
This position often requires the handling of sensitive information with professionalism and integrity. As part of our dynamic environment and team you will feel a strong sense of accomplishment as you develop your technical, interpersonal and administrative skills as well as see your efforts contribute to meeting the needs of our clients. Our supportive, team oriented approach will motivate you to do your best while also helping others.
• 6 + years’ experience in a professional services environment, experience in supporting an accounting function, or billing/invoicing, is a strong asset
• Strong organizational skills, with proven experience prioritizing work and coordinating several projects at one time
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor
• A strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
• Ability to take full ownership of assigned work and follow through to completion
• An innate desire to produce high-quality work and earn respect
• Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking and customer service skills
• Flexibility: able to adapt to different people, work assignments and evolving company systems/policies
• A learning orientation both for the business and new technologies
• Strong interpersonal and project/time management skills
• Ability to communicate openly and effectively both verbally and in writing
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel; Microsoft certification a plus
• Experience providing administrative support to multiple parties simultaneously
• Available to work 8:30 – 5:30pm with the flexibility to work overtime during peak periods
• Bilingual (French & English)
• Bachelor’s degreepreferred
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability