BigData Solution Architect
Job Title: BigData Solution architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
Solution architects with legacy experience (UNISYS, JAVA, Teradata) and BigData experience (Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, Kafka). Experience in implementing BigData systems for large volume and hands-on expertise on these technologies is a must.
Total Experience Range: 8yrs to 12yrs
- Should have experience in Databasetechnologies & sound experience in handling & working with data.
- Should be conversant with OOPs concepts , Java technologies, interfaces , Spring framework / other frameworks
- Should have good awareness of Linux / Unix technology and should be comfortable using commandline as well as complex Linux activities (Linux configurations)
- Should have good knowledge about operating Systems, networking , filesystem , database
- Experience on any of the Hadooptechnologies is an added plus.
- Experience on NOSQL databases like MongoDB, HDFS also an added plus. (Any of them)
- Experience in Hadoop Eco system components like Sqoop / Flume / Talend - BigData / Hive (any of them)
- Experience in Data transformation using Hadoop Map Reduce
Secondary Skills (Desired not mandatory) :
- Should have worked on algorithm development using Hadoop
- Should have exposure to data analytics , data science, tools related to data science
- Mapping of Taxonomies to pattern searches
- Should have exposure to R&D Activities
- Should have customer facing technical presentation skills
- Should have handled large volumes of data
- Certifications on HadoopTechnologies
- Should be able to drive initiatives independently. should be a Go Getter and independent.
- Sound communication and articulation skills
- Should be able to manage, guide team as well as play the role of an architect as an individual
- Should be open for travel and customer project execution