BigData Enterprise Architect
$100K - $110K
Posted on 11/03/17 by Sundaram Ramaswamy
Millennium Infotech, Inc.
8 - 10 years experience
$100K - $110K
Posted on 11/03/17 Sundaram Ramaswamy
- Strong Background with Enterprise Data Architecture components including but not limited to…
- Master Data Management (MDM) including Reference Data
- Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Data Governance
- Data and Information Security
- Metadata Management
- Enterprise and Application Modeling from Conceptual to Physical
- Data Flow Diagraming
- Knowledge of Big Data – Apache Hadoop and Data Lake Architectures
- Knowledge of Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Deep understanding of Clinical data, including Meaningful Use, HL7, ADT, CCD, etc.
- Ability to manage tasks and responsibilities in a fast paced unstructured environment
- Effective in inter-personal and team-oriented communication
- Knowledge of WTX, XML, XSD, JAVA, ASP.NET, UNIX scripts
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience as an Enterprise Data Architect and ten (10) years combined in a Data focused role
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 9years technical experience with 6years of Data Architecture focus. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with groups of people such as other departments and communicate concepts efficiently and clear. Ability to present to a group of professionals.
- Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.