Job Title: Bigdata Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- A Big Data Architect generally should have a lot of experience gained in normal solutions architecturebefore making the move to big data solutions.
- 10-12years of working experience is very common for this position. Obviously, he or she needs to have experience with the major big data solutions like Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Quite often they also need to have experience in big data solutions like Impala, Oozie, Mahout, Flume, ZooKeeper andor Sqoop.
- In addition to big data solutions, a big data solutions architect needs to have a firm understanding of major programming scriptinglanguages like Java, Linux, PHP, Ruby, Phyton andor R.
- As well as have experience in working with ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend andor Pentaho.
- He or she should have experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS andor knowledge on NoSQL platforms.