Big Data Technical Lead
Mindtree delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. “Born digital,” Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to creating customized solutions across the digital value chain. We are co-headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey. Founded in 1999, we have 16,000+ Mindtree Minds across the globe. Our annual revenue exceeded $780+ million in 2016-17. Mindtree provides services in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, EAI and ERP, with more than 290 clients and offices in 14 countries. Visit http://careers.mindtree.com for more details
- Solid working knowledge of next generation data and analytics capabilities built on the Spark/Scala, Kafka and Hadoop ecosystem.
- Understanding of design patterns, application architectures and analytics workloads and drivers for Spark/Scala jobs.
- Should be able to tune Spark/Scala solutions to improve performance and end-user experience.
- Familiarity with Data ware Housing, ETL, BI, Visualization tools, Machine Learning
- Excellent problem solving, hands-on engineering skills and communication skills and ability to lead the team and resolve their issues.
- Interact with client for requirement understanding and status reports.
- Professional Experience Preferred
- Knowledge/experience of AWS EMR
- Good to have experience in Application development and deployment.
- Good to have Cloudera/Hortonworks/Spark Certification – (not mandatory)
- Good to have Core Java knowledge.
- Experience with Maven, Git, Sbt
Technical Skills Required
- Any combination of below technical skills
- Big Data: HDFS, Spark & Scala,
- Processing & Streaming : Spark 2.x, Kafka
- NoSQL: Couchbase
- RDBMS: PostGreSQL
- Languages: Java, Scala, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP