As a developer on our team, you have the opportunity to work on features across the system, which includes micro-services, big data patterns, and some front-end development. Work is done incrementally where development is taking a feature all the way to a production release with a near continuous deployment.
The team strives for a collaborative, fast moving environment and places an emphasis on having challenging work while maintaining a work/life balance. Everyone is encouraged to contribute as well as ask questions often to remove any obstacles that may come about.
- Contribute to new features with increasing complexity including the opportunity to lead a feature’s development from start to finish.
- Contribute directly to strategically important initiatives for the company.
- Develop across the entire tech stack.
- Work in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with big data processing technologies such as Hadoop or Spark
- Experience building and operating micro-services
- Experience working within team structures for code review, source code management, continuous integration, and automated deployments
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment with an eagerness to learn new technologies
- Experience with docker or Kubernetes a plus
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match