$80K — $100K *
Solutions Architect who has extensive experience dealing with lots of Data oriented projects & technology, such as Big Data, SQL Platforms and Hybrid Cloud Architecture/models (AWS/GCP), and SalesForce Sales platforms. They need to have extensively worked on data oriented technologies and projects at the enterprise level, including Big Data, Data Factory, Data Fabric. They will translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs in the Salesforce & company Ecosystem.
• Drive business and IT alignment to leverage reusable architecture capabilities
• Collaborate with IT management to define and develop technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices
• Act as a technical expert addressing problems relating to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integration
• Interact/Consult business analysts, project mgrs and developers, in understanding application/project requirements and define architectural solutions to meet those requirements
• Work with the application solutions delivery teams in the development of services, components, standards, frameworks to support business strategy (e.g. design patterns, reusable components)
• Ensure that projects follow the prescribed development life cycle and meets quality standards
• Assist with analyzing and recommending software acquisitions and alternative solutions/methodologies/strategies and tools
• Identify risks associated with component or application implementation
• Strategize with business and technical stakeholders on solution feasibility and conceptual designs.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to refine solution requirements and designs.
• Assesses all project information to understand the scope, the current IT and business environment, objectives and priorities.
• Identify interfaces and collaborations between them, define higher-level functional Nonfunctional Requirements NFRs;
• Defines a shared technical and architectural vision focused on creating technical alignment for the full solution rather than concerns for specific components.
• Creates the Conceptual Solution Architecture document.
• Works with the Project Manager and Business Analyst to develop a high-level project schedule, resource plan for the project, and project costs.
• Responsible for the technical content (architecture and design), integrity and quality of solution.
• Accountable for the delivery of the solution as specified (by requirements and architecture).
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY**
** 5+ years of experience as a Big Data Solutions Architect, implementing end to end data enterprise solutions, such as Data Oriented technologies, Data Oriented Enterprise, Big Data, Data Factory, Data Fabric and Data projects
** Acted as a Solutions Architecture for Enterprise Wide Solutions, with SalesForce Sales platforms and Hybrid Cloud models, using AWS/GCP
** Experience with Digital transformation type projects
• Experience implementing end to end solutions for computing platforms: Cloud Virtualization, (AWS, GCP or Salesforce), Big Data Architecture, SaaS, and PaaS.
• Experience in Data Ingestion tools, Messaging Platforms, Middleware Platforms, Data Visualization tools, Container architectures, Data Fabric, Big Data, Relational & NoSQL Databases.
• Knowledge of data security, privacy and obfuscation with reference to distributed cloud architecture.
• Proven experience in large enterprise systems design interfacing with multiple applications, and implementing pragmatic designs
• Experience presenting business ideas, issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and partners.
• Excellent communication, able to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff
• Ability to make architecture changes in a dynamic AGILE environment.
• Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role
• Must have EXCELLENT oral communication skills
• Education: B.S. Computer Science or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
Calance Consultant Benefits Offerings:
- H1 Transfers/Green Card processing offered (NO C2C)
- EPO/PPO Medical Plan (Cigna)
- HMO/PPO Dental programs (Cigna)
- Vision - VSP (Vision Plan Summary)
- Voluntary Life, Short (STD)/Long Term (LTD) Disability and Voluntary plans
- 401K VOYA Retirement vesting program
- Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit
Valid through: 3/10/2021