Job ID/ Req. Number182533-1
The Principle Architect directs a staff of Architects in ensuring that common architecture decisions are implemented consistently across business and IT in order to support the business and IT strategy.
Responsible for researching, analyzing, designing, and delivery of IT architecture solutions that are appropriate for the business and IT strategies in one or more domains.
Oversee the effort to provide integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy. This may include coordinating activities of the project team and assisting in the monitoring of project schedules and costs.
Manage the effort to support, resolve and document issues that arise in the architecture. This may include reviewing designs and recommending improvements to the architecture. Responsible for being aware of IT industry trends, and enterprise standards and methodology and being able to react to issues that arise.
Define, implement and maintain technology securityinfrastructure, policies, processes and procedures to proactively protect, monitor, investigate and resolve threats to a secure user environment and company assets.
Perform architecture design, data modeling, and implementation of Big Data platform architecture and analytic applications on the platfor• Analyze latest Big Data Analytic technologies and their innovative applications in both business intelligence analysis and new service offerings, bring these insights and best practices
Architect and implement complex big data solutions. Stand up and expand data as service collaboration with partners and Develop highly scalable and extensible Big Data platforms which enable collection, storage, modeling, and analysis of massive data sets
Drive architecture engagement models and be an ambassador for partnership with delivery with strategic vendors. Effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical business and executive leaders. Lead large and varied technical and project teams. Assist with scoping, pricing and architecting Big data applications.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in lieu of Technical Master’s Degree
- Experience creating an enterprise architecture (application, data, and technical) that is aligned to business and IT imperatives.
- On premises & Cloud implementations of Big Data platform with Hortonworks
- Big Data Analytic frameworks and query tools such as Spark, Storm, Hive, Impala, Presto, Bigsql
- Streaming data tools and techniques such as Kafka, AWS Kinesis, NiFi, Microsoft Streaming Analytics
- ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools such as Datastage, Podium or Talend
- Continuous delivery and deployment using Agile Methodologies
- Data Warehouse and DataMart design and implementation
- NoSQL environments such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Implementing Data security & masking with encryption, obfuscation, user entitlements by enabling role based access to the data based on PCI, NPPI for compliance with tools like Kerberos & Ranger
- Data modeling of relational and dimensional databases
- Metadata management, data lineage, data governance, especially as related to Big Data
- Structured, Unstructured, Semi-Structured Data techniques and processes
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired
- Master’s Degreepreferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F, 8-5 pm
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.