Position: Big Data Lead with NIFI
Location: Rockville MD
Duration: 12 Months
- Solid working knowledge of next generation data and analytics capabilities built on the Spark/Scala, Kafka and Hadoop ecosystem.
- Understanding of design patterns, application architectures and analytics workloads and drivers for Spark/Scala jobs.
- Should be able to tune Spark/Scala solutions to improve performance and end-user experience.
- Familiarity with Data ware Housing, ETL, BI, Visualization tools, Machine Learning
- Excellent problem solving, hands-on engineering skills and communication skills and ability to lead the team and resolve their issues.
- Interact with client for requirement understanding and status reports.
- Professional ExperiencePreferred
- Knowledge/experience of AWS EMR
- Good to have experience in Application development and deployment.
- Good to have Cloudera/Hortonworks/Spark Certification – (not mandatory)
- Good to have Core Java knowledge.
- Experience with Maven, Git, Sbt
Technical Skills Required
- Any combination of below technical skills
- Big Data: HDFS, Spark & Scala,
- Processing & Streaming : Spark 2.x, Kafka
- NoSQL: Couchbase
- RDBMS: PostGreSQL