Our client is a major player in national financialsupervision, payment processing and monetary policy strategy across the country.
They are currently looking for a Big Data Informatica Architect in New York.
- Create a unified internal set of models (conceptual, canonical, logical)
- Define structures that comply to data modelling standards
- 8+ years’ experience in data modelling
- 8+ years’ experience defining enterprise data standards
- 8+ years’ in defining data model framework
- Strong knowledge of data virtualization, reference architecture, and EIM
- Strong knowledge of data integration and processes
- Excellent grasp of Oracle and SQL Server
- Good grasp of NoSQL modelling and big dataarchitecture and storage design (HBase, HDFS, HIVE etc)
- Enterprise data modelling experience
- Expert understanding of relational and dimensional data design
- Perpare Database object deployment