Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
• Produce clean, standards based, modern code with an emphasis on advocacy toward end-users to produce high quality software designs that are well-documented.
• Demonstrate an understanding of technology and digital frameworks in the context of data integration.
• Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans and assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes, working closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts.
Big Data professionals develop deep next generation Analytics skills to support Accenture's data and analytics agendas, including skills such as Data Modeling, Business Intelligence, and Data Management.
- Basic qualifications
• Minimum 4 years of hands-on technical experience implementing or supporting Big Data solutions utilizing Hadoop Ecosystem.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years
• Full life cycle development experience
• Experience with delivering Big Data Solutions in the cloud with AWS or Azure or Google Cloud
• Ability to configure and support API and OpenSource integrations
• Experience administering Hadoop or other Data Science and Analytics platforms using the technologies above
• Experience working with DevOps environment
• Designing ingestion, low latency, visualization clusters to sustain data loads
• Experience developing solutions utilizing any of the following:
o Kafka based streaming services
o R Studio
o Relational and Non-relations Databases(No-SQL)
o Amazon S3
o Scala, Spark
o Jenkins, Chef, Puppet
Job Number: 00584609