Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple’s Global Business Intelligence team as a Big-Data Frameworks Engineer to design and build innovative systems, optimizations and services for our Analytics team. As member of the technical team, you will play a critical role in shaping new systems architecture and technical direction, as well as the future of existing system and services. This role requires working closely with cross-functional teams to effectively coordinate the complex interdependencies inherent in the project.
- 5+ years of experience in Scala, core Java and/or Python
- 3+ years of experience in Spark systems
- 3+ years of Experience in machine learning, for example, Tensor flow, Turi, Spark ML lib, and R.
- Good knowledge in Hadoop eco-systems
- Practical knowledge in design patterns
- Expertise in architecting, designing and developing big data frameworks for analytics and data management
- Direct experience with highly available systems
- In depth knowledge of developing large distributed systems
BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or EE, or relevant industry experience is required