isit us at www.netskope.com andfollow us onTwitter@Netskope andFacebook.
As the premier CASB, Netskope runs:
- Global data centers to provide best latency and performance to end users
- One of the largest big data analytics clusters in the world
- A data ingest pipeline that can take Terabytes of data every hour
- Strict RTO and RPO objectives for disaster recovery and business continuity
- 99.999% uptime with guaranteed low latency response times for 99 percentile transactions
- Zero down time global deploys
- Continuous delivery infrastructure that enterprises trust for their mission critical cloud application security
About this Role
As a member of this team, you will be designing, scaling, and operating distributed mission critical data infrastructure for customer event data, authentication, metric collection, log file ingestion, and other critical data storage and distribution on a global scale.
- Architect database clusters, creates schemas, and analyze database/query performance.
- Discovering problem and outage leading indicators to alert operations on pending issues.
- Future growth capacity planning.
- Aggressively search, suggest and champion data infrastructure tools and technologies that can enhance the Netskope data infrastructure.
- Meet all SLAs.
- Provide overall metric collection and analysis services to the entire company.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in two or more of following:
- Knowledge of Linux systems administration and architecture
- Have experience with modern virtualization technologies (Docker, KVM, AWS, Openstack or any orchestration platforms)
- Hands-on working with private or public cloud services in a highly available and scalable production environment.
- Linux, Virtualization, Orchestration
- Strong development experience in Automation using Python or otherlanguage.
- Understanding of networking and network virtualization required.
- Experience source control tools such as GIT/Github/Gitlab, SVN, or Perforce.
- Site reliability engineering experience or similar a plus.