Do you like working with Big Data? The WW Data Platform and Analytics team is hiring BI Engineers to work closely with product managers, and functional teams to build effective data products that will scale with our rapidly growing business to drive product decisions, improve customer experience, and increase overall operational efficiency. As a key member of the Data Platform and Analytics team, you will be at the center of the action and have an immediate impact on projects that are highly strategic and highly visible to Senior Leadership. In this role, you will work with product teams to build machine learning and advanced analytics products using the Hadoop ecosystem to help derive insights and value.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.).
• 2+ years industry experience developing machine learning models at scale from inception tobusiness impact.
• Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as TensorFlow, Mahout, SparkML, or H2O.
• Strong programming skill (Python, R, or Scala preferred).
• Proficiency with Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS.
• Data visualization (Tableau, Qliksense, experience a plus).
• Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala.
• Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB.
• Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, sentiment analysis, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, forecasting/prediction analysis, customer behavior analysis or similar.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.