As a valued colleague on our team, you will contribute to developing data infrastructure and pipelines to capture, integrate, organize, and centralize data while testing and ensuring the data is readily accessible and in a usable state, including quality assurance.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Enterprise Data - Data Engineering - Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Identify customer needs and intended use of requested data in the development of database requirements and support the planning and engineering of enterprise databases.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of database technologies, complex coding languages, and computer system skills.
- Support the integration of data into readily available formats while maintaining existing structures and govern their use according to business requirements.
- Analyze new data sources and monitor the performance, scalability, and security of data.
- Create an initial analysis and deliver the user interface (UI) to the customer to enable further analysis.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Minimum Required Experiences
- 4 years
- Desired Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- The group of skills related to Product Development including designing products, developing product roadmaps, translating design requirements, prototyping, etc.
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
- The group of skills related to Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
- Experience in the process of analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- Determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action
- Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- · The group of skills related to Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc
- Skilled in ETL
- Skilled in Java and/or Python
- Skilled in JSON
- Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
- Skilled in SQL
- Skilled in Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings, development, and networking platforms