Title: Senior Big Data Software Engineer (full time role)
Position: Full time
Location: Travel job monday to thursday
Note:Candidtes with some developing experience + Good stability.
Notes: Candidate can reside in any major city, they must be able to travel weekly to our client sites for work. They would leave on Monday and return home on Thursday’s, always home for the weekend.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a variety of user-oriented applications to deliver analytic content in intuitive and innovative ways, through applications, and web interfaces
- Work in cross-disciplinary teams with KPMG industry experts to understand the needs and analytics use cases for leading corporations and organizations
- Develop, build, test, and deploy applications using iterative, and agile-like development processes
- Translate advanced business analytics problems into technical approaches that yield actionable recommendations, in diverse domains such as risk management, product development, marketing research, supply chain, and public policy
- Communicate results and educate others through insightful visualizations, presentations, and demonstrations
MUST have BIG Data experience. HADOOP is desired.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering, or related fields with five years of relevant experience, Master’s degree with two years of experience or PhD with one year of experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work in dynamic team environments, and multi-task effectively
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux environments and ability to develop in terminal environments
- Proficiency in Web-front end, back-end, .NET, or Linux-based development, including planning, build, testing, and deployment