Our start-up client is building a breakthrough engine, combining some heavy science with cutting edge software implementation. They are looking for a Big Data Engineer to build the infrastructure and the core algorithms used by the company. You'll be pioneering a cutting edge solution to process massive amounts of data in real time, at an order of magnitude higher than is possible with competing technologies. If you love programming as much as analyzing data, this could be a great fit!
- Python development experience
- AWS and Google Cloud experience
- You prefer UNIX environments
- You’re comfortable building from the ground up.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or EE or equivalent experience
C/C++ development expertise
- Expertise in NumPy/SciPy driven analysis (ML ftw!)
- Hands on thorough Machine learning experience
- Expertise in Spark driven analysis
- Experience with GPU programming
- Experience with Git
- You like statistics, data modeling