Location - Boston, MA
For you to be successful in this role, you will have exceptional technical leadership abilities, a very strong background in working with "Big Data", strong software and database design experience, broad knowledge across different technologies and frameworks, and an exceptional ability to communicate effectively.
- Assisted in designing and implementing datastores and ingest pipelines to manage massive amounts of data.
- Designed and built APIs with clean interfaces.
- Collaborated with architects to capture, format, and prepare data.
- Comfortable with Big Data ecosystem technologies: HortonWorks, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kafka, etc.
- SQL chops a big bonus.
- AWS, Azure Cloud knowledge (S3, Azure Resource Manager). Knowledge of Azure HDInsight would be groovy.