- Participates as a member of and leads development teams. Performs analysis of complex functional and business requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions. Designs solutions for others to code. Participates in cross-functional teams. Leads design activities May provide mentoring and guidance to other developers. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests. Represents team to client/customers.
- Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team. Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems. Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas (e.g. Database Administration).
- Performs solution design. Applies the company and 3rd party technologies and leads design of highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
- Independently implements end- user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers. Mentors and consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full release cycles.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools. Expert in Database Administration.
- General Project Management. Customer/ Vendor Management. Business Analysis.
- Advanced Web technologies. Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team. Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
Job ID 1027900