As a Big Data/Cloud Enablement Senior Manager you will focus on managing the information supply chain from acquisition to ingestion, storage and the provisioning of data to points of impact by modernizing and enabling new capabilities. Information value is enhanced through enterprise-scale applications that enable visualization, consumption and monetization of both structured and unstructured data. Big data is becoming one of the most important technology trends that has the potential for dramatically changing the way organizations use information to enhance the customer experience and transform their business models.
- 10+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience to include Information delivery, Analytics and Business Intelligence based on data from hybrid of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), non-relational (NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra) and relational Data Warehouses.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with data lake implementations, core modernization and data ingestion.
- 1+ years of hands on experience with Cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- At least 3 years hands on working experience with Big data technologies; MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Spark, Flume, YARN, Kafka, Storm etc.
- Experience working with commercial distributions of HDFS (Hortonworks, Cloudera, Pivotal HD, MapR)
- 1+ years of hands onexperience designing and implementing data ingestion techniques for real time and batch processes for video, voice, weblog, sensor, machine and social media data into Hadoop ecosystems and HDFS clusters.
- 1+ years of hands onexperience with data integration products like Informatica Power Center Big Data Edition (BDE), IBM BigInsights, Talend etc.
- Demonstrated experience driving both the sales cycle by taking the lead in framing out client opportunities and leading the pursuit team to create the proposal content for client discussions
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- AWS Certification, Hadoop Certification or Spark Certification
- Knowledge and usage of the platform is essential. Not only knowledge of the architecture, but able to get clients to the cloud using the tools and provide an explanation to clients
- Experience designing and implementing reporting and visualization for unstructured and structured data sets
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable, distributed systems leveraging cloud computing technologies like AWS EC2, AWS Elastic Map Reduce and Microsoft Azure
- Experience designing and developing data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching
- Knowledge of data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technology
- Experience working with multi-Terabyte data sets
- Experience with Data Integration on traditional and Hadoop environments
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
Locations: Any major US City
Base Salary $175k - $230k