- Lead system study and big data design strategy roadmap;
- Lead feasibility analysis, select the technologies that provide the best solution and identify the products available that will best fit the solution proposed;
- Design the solution taking advantage of the existing assets maintaining a balance between architecture requirements and specific client needs;
- Work with development team to ensure architecture is implemented to meet both functional and non-functional requirements
- Create prototypes, conduct proofs of concepts, evaluate options with pros and cons and provide recommendations;
- Lead selling process, including design and solution approaches for the proposals and giving product demos;
- Build consensus on solution, and work with other senior architects and managers to influence decisions;
- Assess the business situation by engaging with varied levels and profile of stakeholders;
- Develop detailed business case that includes the investment road map, ROI, NPV and other financial indicators;
- Advise on infrastructure procurement, set up, migration and support models.
- Bachelor's degreerequired in Computer Science or related field from a top university, advanced degreepreferred;
- 5-7+ years of hands on IT services or consulting work experience, with 3+ years of experience in strategy building assignments;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT strategy or IT management role;
- 3+ years of experience in the development of open source big data components like: Hadoop, Flume, Hive, Spark, Sqoop, Pig, HBase;
- Programming experience in: Java, Python, R, Pearl, Ruby, Scala;
- Have architected and designed 2-3 end-to-end big data, cloud (Amazon Web Services or other) or BI solutions across multiple technologies and platforms;
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement, leveraging information and technology;
- Strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
company is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment..
we offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.