Big Data Architect
11 - 15 years experience • Software
Big Data Architect (Full Time Permanent)
Location: Brookfield, WI
• Minimum 12-15years of experience in IT space and minimum 4years of Big Data platform experience
• Should be well versed with overall IT landscape, technologies and should be able to analyze how different technologies integrates with each other
• Should be able to provided scalable and robust solution architecture depending on the needs
• Should be able to compare tools and technologies and recommend a tool or technology
• Must have good understanding of Data Structures, Distributed processing framework.
• Must have experience of executing couple of big data projects (end to end)
• Knowledge of either Cloudera/HortonWorks/MapR/Pivotal
• Knowledge of NoSQL Databases/HBase/ MongoDB
• Very good understanding of in-memory databases and distributed databases
• Thoroughly understanding of how to handle real time data integration
• Good experience with databases and SQL
• Experience with at any programming language like Scala, Java, Python, Pig etc is a plus
• Hands on experience on Hive, Flume, HBase & otherHadoop components
• Must have strong customer service skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment stay motivated and flexible.
• Ability to work cross functionally to deliver appropriate resolution of technical, procedural, and operational issues.
• Proven expertise of delivering end to end projects working with virtual teams
• Desirable to have experience in Manufacturing/Automotive sector