$100K — $150K *
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doingThe candidate will work in a team with other engineers and researchers to develop innovative data driven solutions that integrate distributed sources of data, perform large scale learning and reasoning, and integrate results in collaborative environments to support the business analytics and data provisioning needs of the enterprise.
This role will be responsible for hands on design and coding of solutions. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in state-of-the-art data management and processing technologies and experienced in applying them to large scale commercial, scientific or industrial applications. The candidate should be comfortable working with cloud and hybrid solutions.
AmerisourceBergen is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we do not sponsor visas for this role.
This policy is applied in a nondiscriminatory manner regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, or any other classification protected by law.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)• Bachelor’s degree in Programming/Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• >6 years of related technical experience.
• Experience with Cloud based analytic, data management and visualization technologies
• Experience in leading projects and teams.
• Experience with C# required
• Object Oriented Programming proficiency using .Net technology stack.
• Knowledge and experience in .Net Framework 4.6 and above, .Net Core and .Net Standard.
• Knowledge and experience in Serverless Azure Compute Services such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, App service, Service Bus and Web Jobs.
• Knowledge and experience in Azure Storage such as Blob Storage, Data Lake Store, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
• Knowledge and experience in Azure DevOps (Build CI/CD Pipelines) and TFS.
• Knowledge and experience in Visual Studio 2017/2019 and Visual Studio Code.
• Knowledge and exposure to Big Data technologies Hadoop, HDFS, Hive and Apache Spark/DataBricks etc.
• Knowledge and exposures to cloud or on premises MPP data warehousing systems (Azure SQL Data Warehouse)
• Demonstrated knowledge of data management concepts as well as an outstanding command of the SQL standard.
• Experience in using and tuning relational databases (Azure SQL Datawarehouse and SQL DB, MS SQL Server, or other RDBMS is a plus). • Knowledge and understanding of Active Directory concepts.
• Knowledge and understanding of data and technology security and access control principles and implementations.
• Knowledge and experience with Azure Data Factory (Informatica is a plus) as an ETL environment.
• Knowledge of Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Agile/Scrum
• Experience with Lambda and Kappa architecture implementations
• Experience with Data Lake implementations and design patterns
• Experience with code versioning tools and a command of configuration management concepts and tools.
• Experience designing, developing and testing applications using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environments.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements and develop alternate solutions. • Self driven, ability to work on multiple tasks and adapt to change.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills.
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to comfortably work with senior business leaders and effectively partner with thought leaders across the enterprise.
• Ability to lead other Data Engineers on larger initiatives.
• Successful candidate must be able to work with controlled technology in accordance with US export control law.
What AmerisourceBergen offersWe offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
About AmerisourceBergenAmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Primary LocationUnited States-Texas-Carrollton
Plano Pkwy 5025 Plano Parkway Carrollton 75010
Other LocationsUnited States-Pennsylvania-Conshohocken
JobInformation Technology Jobs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Valid through: 4/12/2021
$100K — $150K
8 days ago