Big 4 Experience - Senior Consultant - Audit & Forensic Accounting
8 - 10 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Join Brandlin & Associates, as a Senior Consultant and further your career in a fast-paced environment. Founded in 1980, Brandlin & Associates is an industry-leading provider of consultative accounting and financial advisory to top tier capital sources (e.g., banks, senior and mezzanine lenders, private equity firms), attorneys and their clients and middle market companies. We help our clients make informed and timely decisions by providing:
- Financial due diligence for middle market merger & acquisition transactions;
- Workouts and restructurings of troubled loans and investments;
- Litigation support for attorneys; and
- Forensic accounting.
As a Senior Consultant, you will:
- Assist in the management of client projects during field work through report drafting.
- Support Brandlin & Associates' senior management in litigation support matters, including preparing for deposition and trial testimony.
- Represent the firm in its marketplace and help expand services to current and prospective clients.
- Travel periodically, nationally and regionally.
Qualified candidates will have the following characteristics:
- Supervisor level in the audit & assurance services practice at a "Big 4" accounting firm - REQUIRED ;
- Experience with some of the following business functions:
- Forensic accounting
- M&A transactions
- Financial restructuring and workouts
- Financial due diligence
- Fraud & malpractice investigations
- Financial statement, contracts and internal controls review
- Litigation support
- Exceptional quantitative and qualitative analytical skills;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; and
- Excellent professional and executive presence
Los Angeles and New York based candidates only.
Brandlin & Associates prides itself on offering superior technical expertise, years of practical experience and unparalleled service to decipher financial and operational performance metrics for capital sources, middle market companies and legal counsel.