Big 4 Experience - Managing Director - Audit & Forensic Accounting
8 - 10 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Join Brandlin & Associates, as a Managing Director and further your career in a fast-paced environment. Founded in 1980, Brandlin & Associates is an industry-leading provider of consultative accounting and financial advisory to top tier capital sources (e.g., banks, senior and mezzanine lenders, private equity firms), attorneys and their clients and middle market companies.
We help our clients make informed and timely decisions by providing:
- Financial due diligence for middle market merger & acquisition transactions;
- Workouts and restructurings of troubled loans and investments;
- Litigation support for attorneys; and
- Forensic accounting.
As a Managing Director, you will:
- Manage client relationships and projects from inception of the engagement through field work, report drafting and final billing.
- Support Brandlin & Associates' senior management in litigation support matters including preparing for deposition and trial testimony.
- Represent the firm in its marketplace and help expand services to its current and prospective clients.
- Travel periodically, nationally and regionally.
Qualified candidates will have the following characteristics:
- Manager in the audit & assurance services practice at a "Big 4" accounting firm - REQUIRED;
- 10 years additional experience in a related consulting position ;
- Business development experience;
- Experience with some of the following business functions:
- Forensic accounting
- M&A transactions
- Financial restructuring and workouts
- Financial due diligence
- Fraud & malpractice investigations
- Litigation support
- Excellent professional and executive presence
- Los Angeles and New York based preferred
Brandlin & Associates prides itself on offering superior technical expertise, years of practical experience and unparalleled service to decipher financial and operational performance metrics for capital sources, middle market companies and legal counsel.
Compensation commensurate with experience.