We are looking for Bid/Proposal Coordinator for our client in Herndon, VA
Job Title: Bid/Proposal Coordinator
Job Location: Herndon, VA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Purpose - Broad objective of the role
Purpose Of Role:
- The Bid Coordinator works with bid managers to create templates, edit and format customer proposal documents, PowerPoint presentations and knowledge database content with focus on consistent quality, attention to detail, and output focused.
Scope of Role:
- The Bid Coordinator serves as the proposal manager’s primary support for organization and document management during the proposal development process.
- Bid Coordinator works closely with the proposal team and assists bid managers in preparing the proposal schedule, outline and tracking proposal content inputs.
- The Bid Coordinator is responsible for version control, content management and to collate/edit/format proposal documents.
Minimum qualification & experience:
- Required – 2 years relevant experience in an equivalent bid/proposal environment
- Fluent in US English, especially written business English, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Excellent desktop publishing skills (MS Office) Skype for Business, One Drive, SharePoint, Salesforce.com
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communications and time management skills
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple and diverse projects simultaneously
- Experience in the telecommunications services industry
- Ability to establish a solid working relationship with managers and peers
- Comfortable working on large global teams and raising questions in a timely manner
- Develop and edit graphics, Style Guide and bid templates, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Preferred - APMP and/or Shipley Proposal training
- Adhere to tight deadlines and effectively work under pressure in a sales team environment
- Develop, proofread, edit and format proposal documents and assist with document production
- Attend team meetings, Win Strategy Review, Kickoff and other bid team calls, as required
- Ability to understand, organize and design complex technical documents
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Effectively manage time and work with global virtual teams on various bid activities as assigned
- Work with minimum supervision, seeking assistance when appropriate
- Other reasonable and normal duties associated with the Bid Coordinator position, as directed by the bid manager