We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as a Bid Manager, and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in St-Bruno, Quebec.
As a Bid Manager, you will develop and manage all activities needed to prepare and deliver a Technical and Commercial proposal to the customer in response to a Request For Proposal.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead, in conjunction with Sales the preparation of bids to come prior to RFP through the coordination of activities leading to the elaboration and approval;
- You will challenge assumptions that may cause difficulties in efficiently delivery a winning proposal based on healthy assumptions;
- Lead all bids & proposal activities from issuance of RFP (Request for Proposal) to the Post-Mortem analysis after proposal deposit;
- Lead all Blue Book governance meetings (incl. preparation of Blue Book documents and presentation to BU & Division Management and Group Bid Approval);
- Lead all activities and inputs required from all functions for the elaboration of a proposal to be submitted to the customer (including the revision cycle).
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Administration or Finances;
- You possess from ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of relevant experience;
- You possess knowledge of Project Manager or equivalent;
- You have experience in PPP projects and/or Operations and Maintenance;
- Excellent English and French communication skills, advanced both written and spoken.