Job Role: BI QLIKVIEW Platform Engineer / Admin
Job Location: Raritan, NJ
Job Duration: Full time
• Mandatory Skill
a. QLIKVIEW Platform engineer
• Non Mandatory Skill
QLIKVIEW Development & HealthCare/Pharmaceutical industry
• Non-Technical Requirements
Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal; demonstrated proficiency in English required. Excellent active listening skills
• Conduct information systems needs assessment, information gathering and recommend appropriate business systems and IT infrastructure.
• Work closely with retail business/functional SME to translate business requirements into technical solutions
• QlikView Administrators are QlikView professionals who manage the day-to-day operations of a QlikView deployment.
• Understands how QlikView Server works and interacts with other QlikView components
• Understands how QlikView Publisher works and interacts with other QlikView components
• Understands all components of QlikView and how they interact on Server and Publisher
• Basic knowledge of Windows servers and settings, networks, databases and other IT infrastructure
• Perform Qlikview Upgrade and fresh Installation
• User and License Management
• Server Performance and Health monitoring
• Hardware Sizing and Capacity Planning
• Data Source Configuration and Maintenance
• Maintaining Server Logs, Qlikview Server Backup.
• Function as Qlikview Platform Doc-admins provide Business Intelligence and analytics Subject Matter Expert (SME) and project technical lead.
• Provide solutions to application designs issues and application tune-up.
• Provides leadership and coordination of all Qlikview doc admin activities across all Qlikview environments. This includes performing application upgrades, and implementing solid change management principles, monitoring application performance and managing system integration issues.