Requisition ID 2017-3110
SIG continues to expand our QlikView and Qlik Sense environments to allow our stakeholders and end users to access business critical information quickly and easily. With the increased growth of this platform, we have created a new role within our organization that will allow you to specialize in QlikView and Qlik Sense, as well as continue to enhance and further develop our internal Business Intelligence (BI) solutions. We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join us at our Bala Cynwyd headquarters just outside of Center City Philadelphia.
In this role, you will get to work directly with the stakeholders and end users across our Human Resources, Legal, Finance, Accounting, and Venture Capital teams. You will be responsible for developing the best solutions to meet their data and reporting needs. You will work across all phases of the software development life cycle from gathering requirements through implementation. Our stakeholders will look to you to provide customized solutions, support and resolve any issues they encounter, and provide recommendations for a more strategic reporting environment. While this role is focused heavily on our QlikView and Qlik Sense platforms, you will also have the opportunity to learn and work with additional technologies throughout our environment.
What we’re looking for
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering or related technical discipline is required
- 3+ years of development experience with Business Intelligence tools required
- Experience with QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau and/or PowerBI required; Experience with additional Business Intelligence tools such as SSRS, or SSAS a plus,
- Experience developing dashboards and reports required
- Experience with fundamental SQL and data modeling required
- Solid understanding of MS SQL Server, Oracle or other relational databases required
- Understanding of ETL design using ETL tools (such as SSIS or Informatica) to extract data from heterogeneous data sources strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience of Software Development Life Cycle preferred
- Knowledge of .NET development a plus
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.