Our agile industrial team specializes in designing efficient facilities that optimize our clients bottom line.
We are seeking a Bi-Lingual (Korean-English) Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team!
- Plan, schedule, conduct or coordinate electrical engineering work. Prepare engineering reports, plans and specifications for a variety of projects. Design and produce engineering drawings using REVIT, PowerTools and VISUAL lighting software. Check and revise engineering drawings.
- Prepare and review plans and technical specifications, contract documents, and estimates. Participate in contract bidding and administration.
- Support and observe the design and ongoing progress of a project. Communicate and interact with project team members, client representatives, review agencies and others as appropriate to project.
- Collaborate in solving a variety of complex engineering problems (e.g., conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, difficult coordination requirements).
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years' of electrical design experience serving manufacturing and industrial clients; Prefer 12+ years experience serving industrial clients
- P.E. license is required
- Bi-lingual in both Korean|Mandarin and English with ability to communicate technical requirements and concepts.
- Working knowledge of REVIT, PowerTools, and VISUAL lighting software is required.
- Knowledge of large power transformers, power generation, transmission, operation and maintenance of power system distribution systems (110vac to 138kvac), harmonic analysis, cable and buss capacity analysis, and load flow analysis is required.
- Strong working knowledge of national safety electrical codes and standards
- Strong client skills is a must; position will have direct client contact
- LEED accreditation is preferred