$80K - $130K(Ladders Estimates)
Leverage Modern BI & predictive analytics to drive healthy dialogue around business performance, month end close reporting, track and report key metrics to assess overall business health
· Having demonstrable work with Power BI support and design (A MUST)
· Work with clients (internal or external) to determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI)
· Build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables them to identify and address critical issues
· You will educate and train clients to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for the purpose of analysis and option exploration
· Design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports either on a regular recurring basis or as needed
· Conduct analyses of functional business processes and functional business requirements and participate in the development of business cases in the support of process changes and/or IT projects.
· Provides design support for the development of business intelligence solutions
· Work on medium to complex and cross-functional IT and business intelligence solutions.
· May perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
· Research business problems and creates models that help analyze these business problems.
Keys to success:
· Simplification and standardization of reporting (# of local reports, adoption of leader experience, finance dashboard)
· Helped modernize the Finance backbone
· On time execution of ROB and drive clear, actionable outcomes
· Clarity and correctness of narrative, leading to deep insights on business performance
· 3+ years' experience in SQL required
· Advanced proficiency in Excel
· Ability to write executive level communication
· BA in Business or finance degree required. MBA preferred.
· Previous experience with Azure preferable
· Previous experience in auditing/ accounting desired
Valid Through: 2019-11-1