- Experience providing technical management of data projects related to one or more of the following: data quality/data governance assessments, data strategy/roadmaps, integration scoping/requirements/design/mapping, and data warehouse architecture/design/implementation.
- Ability to lead technical data project team of 5-10 developers and the full software development life cycle (requirements, design, implementation, testing, review, deployment, and support).
- Ability to accurately estimate the implementation effort for ETL, database/data warehouse, and data architecture components of a solution from requirements through deployment.
- Seasoned Financial Services professional with experience in core banking platforms (Deposit systems, Lending systems, Payment systems, etc.) is preferred
- Minimum of five end-to-end projects completed from ETL/integration/system requirements, ETL Design, ETL configuration/development and database data modeling activities.
- 7+ years of consulting experience (client-facing) related to data integration/ETL and data warehousing design and implementation preferred. Experiences need to include data mapping, ETL development and, testing, and database design (for operational systems and data warehouses/marts).
- Experience with implementations for Bank clients desired.
- Experience with data engagements for Anti Money Laundering/Transaction monitoring system implementation projects a plus
- Expertise with Informatica Power Center, IBM Data Stage, or Microsoft SSIS preferred.
- Experience architecting, designing, and implementing database and data warehouse solutions on MS SQL Server, Oracle and DB2 required. Database tuning experience a plus.
- Experience with additional Business Intelligence and analytics tools a plus, but not required (Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, etc.).
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to work with IT and business personnel required.
- Strong conceptual thinking skills, creativity and flexibility.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, organizational and core project management skills.
- Strong teamwork, communication and customer service skills.
- This position requires overnight travel to client sites at times up to 80%.
Educational background in one or more of these areas:
- A dual major/minor combination including technology (e.g. Computer Science or Management Information Systems) and business (e.g., Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management, Statistics) Mathematics, Economics or Statistics