Responsible for the migration/conversion of data from legacy business systems, integration of data across interfacing systems, data cleansing, normalization, and validation as well as the design of data solutions including databases and web~based user interfaces. Responsible for developing and supporting user interface solutions aligned with strategies and operations goals. Collaborates on integration projects, initiatives, and ad hoc requests as required to ensure on~going alignment of strategies and operations. Looking for strong Tableau, SQL & Power BI skills for this role supporting front end development.
- Technical ownership and project management required for the architectural design, creation, installation, and maintenance of the operational data store/warehouse.
- Work directly with the Support Services data analytics team , other data analytic teams in the organization,and support service leadership to plan system design, application interfaces, and system specifications.
- Monitor and analyzes system performance to maintain customer service level agreements.
- Create and maintain system development standards and change control methodologies and procedures.
- Maintain technical currency in areas of responsibility. Evaluate current and alternative approaches within areas of technical responsibility and make recommendations based on assessment of value to the organization. Maintain a thorough knowledge of business operations.
- Support the infrastructure of the trademarked intern
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Typically requires 5 years of experience in database development, application development, project management, information systems, or leadership.
- Experience with applications, database management, and systems integration and 2 years of experience with business intelligence tools.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SQL, server development, and database management. Familiarity with previous versions of Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Expertise in project planning and management.
- Knowledge in networking fundamentals and database normalization concepts. Demonstrated experience in application development, data modeling, and data requirements analysis.
- Ability to capture and read system diagnostic information to diagnose and resolve performance issues.
- Demonstrated experience in database architecture and design.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement and deploy backup and recovery tests.
- Software Development Lifecycle SDLC
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL
- Computer Science fundamentals in object~oriented design, data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in a general purpose, modern programming language such as JavaDatabase maintenance, metric development
- Application coding and development
- Internal benchmarking, normalization factors development
- Data analytics
- Customer relations
- Technical documentation standards
- Operates all equipment necessary to perform the job.
- Exposed to normal office environment areas.
- Must have ability to lift up to 10 lbs. occasionally.
- Uses a computer continuously throughout the workday.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- The position requires travel so the incumbent will be exposed to road and weather hazards.
- Sits the majority of the workday.
- This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.