: At Fluke,associates rely on information and tools to analyze historical trends, predict future trends, help determine a strategic course of action and/or tosupport daily operations. Anytime there is need for accurate and timely insight into key performance indicators, the IT/Business Intelligence team steps in and builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough towork within the size and scope of the company. You listen to and translate corporate needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with business leaders to ensure smooth implementation. As a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Analyst for Fluke, you will be part of a collaborative team that recommends and implements effective solutions that counter measure business challenges while helping grow and champion the organization around BI. Your full understanding of all aspects of application life cycle management, technical development best practices and standards andagile and project management methodologies, aids you in being the liaison between the business and a team of technicaldevelopers. You will beresponsible for analyzing future business needs and proposingtechnology and change management initiatives to meet evolving business requirements and standards for usability,security/privacy andsupportability. You have a thorough understanding of dataarchitecture, data integration tools and business intelligence applications. PRIMARY FUNCTION/MAJORRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, specify, validate, and manage requirements in support of multiple business units.
- Analyze and understand business problems, opportunities, and priorities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and senior developers to translate business requirements into data flows, process flows and functional specifications.
- Design, develop, configure and implement solutions to take full advantage of functionality in Fluke’s Data Warehouse and BI applications.
- Coordinate and direct off-shore teams to complete development, delivery, production schedules and support. Involves architectural and methodology oversight, conducting requirements sharing, specifications review and status meetings with off-shore teams at mutually agreeable times.
- Review and approve all off-shore work and validate unit and systems testing.
- Effectively plan and document project phases by creating detailed project plans, including work breakdown structures, project schedules, costs, and risk management.
- Manage business expectations and communicate with end users and systems interface users regarding the status of projects and changes.
- Collaborate with all members on standards, processes, methodologies, data models and architecture.
- BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- 5+ years’ experience with data architecture and data integration.
- 2+ years’ experience with Oracle BI, Power BI or equivalent BI application(s).
- Proven knowledge and experience with data warehousing design principles and best practices, dimensional modeling and star schema implementations.
- Well versed with SQL query language and otherlanguages that extend the SQL language (T-SQL, PL/SQL, DAX or equivalent)
- Well versed in designing and developing scalable semantic models that map physical data models to an end-user presentation layer to meet complex business requirements.
- Ability to effective prioritize projects, manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion under tight deadlines.
- Experience translating requirements into detailed, modular and extensible functional designs.
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- A self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Experience managing an off-shore team with regard to requirements, specifications, development, implementations and production support a plus.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Applications a plus.