Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager working in Milwaukee, WI you will be part of the global IT Project Delivery Business Intelligence and Analytics team. The person will manage a team of internal and external resources to deliver successful business intelligence and analytics solutions, acting as a strategic consult to business leaders and ensuring all existing solutions are fully leveraged and used correctly. This role requires a candidate who can build strong business relationships, translate and work through complex situations and translate intricate IT ideas to business leaders across the company.
- Manage project teams consisting of internal and external resources in large IT programs as well as supporting smaller projects and value-add enhancements generally in the SAP BW and Hana BI Platform
- Collaborate with business leaders to understand business strategies, tactics, and plans, setting shared goals to plan and deliver business intelligence, data and analytics initiatives to address business needs
- Lead the design, development, deployment, and transition of business intelligence and analytics solutions to address business requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise (functional and technical) to colleagues such as Enterprise Architects, Information Technology Business Partners, and Business Report Owners/Expert User
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have a minimum of 8 years experience, with at least on full life-cycle system implementation or three full life-cycle major system change initiatives, serving in the lead role
- Previous experience managing indirect reports
- Previous experience estimating project costs for any size project
- You have overseen the development of business intelligence, data or analytics solutions using third-party providers
- Direct, hands-on experience designing and developing business intelligence or analytics solutions
- Familiarity with agile and/or DevOps ways of working
- Possess advanced knowledge and technical skills in one or both of the following Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions: SAP BW and SAP HANA
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and retirement benefits