About the Opportunity
DMI is seeking a full time BI / Analytics / Data Engineer to support our customer in Cincinnati, OH/ Indianapolis, IN
- DMI is looking for a big data developer with 5+ years of overall experience and 2+ years of experience in the Hadoop big data stack
- Strong experience in Hadoop, SQL, Hive, Impala, Spark and Snowflake.
- Strong in shell scripts.
- Good communication and attitude.
- Candidate will be part of a big data team working on technical design and development based on client needs.
- Candidate will also need to perform unit testing of the developed code.
- Projects will be executed in Agile methodology.
- Experience working in Cloudera/Hortonworks/MapR big data platform
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
- Experience in Data Processing using Spark, MapReduce
- Experience in Data Ingestion from multiple data sources e.g. Relational Data, Streaming Data
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB