What you'll do:
Develop and deliver modern reporting and analysis tools for business leaders at Keller Williams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop web-based dashboards, reporting and analysis tools that will be embedded in applications for Keller Williams agents and leadership.
- Consult with KW business leaders to understand their challenges and key decisions in order to establish the right metrics to deliver high-quality, actionable insights.
- Rapidly develop proof-of-concept reporting and data solutions that represent new means of distributing and delivering insights.
- Collaborate with data architects and engineers to define requirements for new Data Warehouse subject areas.
- Establish and maintain an inventory of current reports and dashboards to inform the BI team's strategic alignment with team and organizational goals.
- Create, implement and maintain tools that promote data governance (metric consistency and clarity) and consistency across the organization.
- Establish a deep, insightful understanding of our organizational data and 3rd party data.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Data Science or Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of experience as a BI Analyst.
- 2 years of experience with modern, front-end BI reporting tools such as Tableau, Business Objects, Zeppelin, Google Data Studio or other comparable tools.
- Proficient in SQL and able to write complex, optimized queries.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Data Science, Analytics or comparable field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Experience presenting to all levels of an organization.