We are looking for BI Analyst/Developer for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: BI Analyst/Developer
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Work closely with IT business partners and business analysts to understand their data needs and develop reporting solutions to meet those needs.
- Work withEngineering partners to help shape and drive the development of Google’s BI infrastructure including data warehousing, reporting and analytics solutions.
- Own and deliver multiple BI work streams for diverse internal clients, both on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis, providing interpretation, analysis, or insight along with clearly-stated information, representing interests of both team and leadership.
- Create dashboards, visualizations, and analyses that surface insights and drive key business decisions.
- Using internal Google tools, build new data pipelines from new sources, and maintain existing pipelines.
- Respond to and resolve pipeline failures.
- Respond to questions from internal client teams, train new users on telephony data warehouse principles.
- Maintain playbook, user guide and other data related documentation.
- BA/BS degree with quantitative focus or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5 years working with SQL, query optimization, working with large datasets and schemas, scripting, regular expression building.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven familiarity with data mining, analysis, and visualization; experience in manipulating and curating large, complex data from a variety of systems and creating visualizations that surface business insights.