St. Luke’s Health System in Boise, ID is seeking a BI Analyst 3 to join our Business Intelligence team.
Under minimal supervision, the BI Analyst 3 provides analysis of quantitative and qualitative data from internal and external data sources in support of business decisions.
- Uses standard or ad hoc queries or reports to extract data from disparate databases or data sources.
- Analyzes data to produce dashboards, reports, metrics, or insights and identify trends or anomalies.
- Consults with users or decision makers to understand business needs, identify data sources, required data elements, or data validation standards.
- Collaborates with development teams to design business intelligence solutions to facilitate data gathering, storage, and retrieval.
- As assigned, deliver relevant formal training to users and assist in measuring the effectiveness of those activities in driving performance improvement.
- Handles complex issues and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group; may act as a "lead" or first-level supervisor.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 4 years’s additional relevant experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None