Position Summary: Responsible for the daily operations of the Beverage Chemical department. This position will represent the company with professionalism following company policies and regulations while working independently or with other employees, customers, and vendors of Reinhart Foodservice
Required Skills and Experience:
• College degree or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years related experience.
• Valid drivers license and satisfactory motor vehicle record.
• Ability and willingness to work after hours and weekends.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Manual dexterity and visual acuity to operate laptop computer.
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 80 lbs. with frequent lifting of 25 – 40 lbs.
• Mechanical experience with technical aptitude.
• Individual must be a highly motivated leader and quick thinker who can handle a myriad of tasks simultaneously.
• Have the ability to interact with a host of different personalities both within and outside of the company.
• Knowledgeable of product and equipment applications.
• Strong people skills to manage, motivate, interview, hire, terminate, delegate.
• Ability to make on the spot decisions/problem-solving that will impact business in a positive way.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Management of all direct reports in the department, including training and development.
• Responsible for overall department expenses.
• All E-brand Bev/Chem sales numbers, monitoring P&L.
• Creating and meeting department budget numbers.
• Oversees daily operations effectively and efficiently.
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.