Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the bestexperiencefor our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most significantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Do you want to make an impact and help change the world? If you answered yes to these questions then we have a home here for you at Splunk! We are looking for a communicator that will build consensus and motivate sales teams and customers to succeed. You have the innate ability to influence and provide guidance to the field leadership as well as other business units within Splunk (finance, legal etc.). Lastly you exhibit tact and persistence and bring dedication to the team. You are dynamic and will get going quickly.
You will analyze reporting and provide critical insights about the health of the business guide Sales Leaders and Sales Representatives. You will interact with the field leadership team while driving adherence to established ethical, business, legal and financial principles. You have a knack for coordinating and drive strategic programs in order to get results of key segments globally
- You are an outstanding corporate citizen – two-way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management, legal & finance
- Assist Best Practices & Legal with the completion and creation of Order Documents and Amendments
- Facilitate appropriate approvals from finance and legal when needed
- Ability to quickly understand data, tell the story behind the numbers and perform all aspects of analysis (ex: data management, data quality audit, documentation, and visual presentation of results)
- Strong business acumen-demonstrated track record in providing financial decision support to a sales organization
- Ability to build business cases & presentations to help support future direction
- You have around 5 years of experience with Best Practices and analyzing data (data management, data quality audit, documentation and visual presentations of results) in a fast growing software enterprise company.
- You are extremely articulate with demonstrated ability to interface, influence, and work with a wide variety of individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with Salesforce.comreporting and administration.
- Managed results driven sales programs and possess project management skills
- Excellent Communication Skills, Strong Problem Solving Skills, Detailed Oriented, & strong MS Office Skills
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a worldwide and fast paced environment
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Strong analytical skills; should have the ability to evaluate, analyze, and present data
- Accuracy and impeccable attention to detail
- Carried a quota/bag at a software company a plus
- Identifying issues and opportunities for improvement, recommending solutions, and implementing them
- Experience in financial planning and analysis or sales operations analysis a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus