$200K — $250K *
We are searching for a Regional Director of Sales – Water & Wastewater to identify, qualify, develop and sell complex, bundled financial and energy solutions to large Water & Wastewater clients that improve the fiscal integrity of their budgets and deliver infrastructure improvements, coupled with savings results. This is done through using proven sales methodologies to demonstrate ABM’s unique value to potential customers and provide them the correct solution for their infrastructure. The ideal candidate currently sells comprehensive, complex, large and long-sales-cycle projects to the Water & Wastewater Market in the U.S. using a consultative sales process grounded in the challenger model. They are also highly motivated and have a strong financial and analytical aptitude. This is a great opportunity for a successful performance contracting account executive that is looking for more territory to cover with the opportunity to grow the business Regionally. Must have demonstrated success selling financially driven solutions to end users/facility owners.
• Identify target accounts, strategic partners, influential consultants, industry associations, key publications and media, trade conferences & events, speaking opportunities, etc.
• Execute the challenger sales process to cultivate and manage long-term relationships and sell large, complex, bundled energy solution offerings with guaranteed savings.
• Perform the necessary research, qualify and develop the sales strategy to develop a marketing plan intended to secure sales at or above annual quotas.
• Assess customer’s savings possibilities and guide them through the energy performance contracting process, including qualifying for utility rebates, grants, and other programs like Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE).
• Build advanced financial strategies that overcome the constraints of their budgets.
• Develop key relationships with the executive (C-Level), financial & technical buyers responsible for the decision-making process to drive the solution sale from first call through close.
• Produce and deliver impactful proposals and secure key opportunities using financial agreements.
• Coordinate and cooperate with other members of the engineering, operations and sales team at branch and corporate locations to ensure an accurate technical solution meeting or exceeding the customer’s needs
• Guide customers through energy efficiency project financing and contracting processes.
• Monitor account plan progress, including market conditions, customer needs, competitive activity and provide progress and execution updates.
• Be THE advocate for 100% referenceable clients relating to this value proposition.
• Maintain accurate records within Salesforce.com as the primary means of managing sales pipeline and activity.
• Be coachable and an eager learner
• Enjoy being a team player
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related discipline required. MBA preferred.
• Minimum of 10-years of experience selling performance contracts with guaranteed energy savings.
• Thorough understanding of wide-ranging challenges faced by Water & Wastewater clients highly preferred.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Energy Conservation and State Energy Governing Laws / Regulations.
• Experience in structuring and securing public financing debt strategies in the public market space preferred.
• Demonstrated sales lead development and account cultivation skills, including effective negotiation and closing techniques.
• Extensive Knowledge of proactive prospecting at the financial decision-making level with building owners and executives at the C-level.
• High level of motivation and professionalism.
• Must be able to produce a persuasive proposal through exceptional writing skills as required for all RFP’s, RFQ’s, contracts, and all other forms of written communication to the client.
• Complete understanding and mastery of operating budgets and public finance for the vertical market(s) of current and perspective customers.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Proficiency working with Salesforce is a plus.
Valid through: 12/5/2020
$150K — $200K
10 days ago
$200K — $250K
21 days ago