- Manage, oversee and have accountability for day to day benefit plan activities including vendor management and plan compliance for all Health and Welfare, Retirement and Leave of Absence (LOA) programs.
- Responsible for all activities to ensure plans are compliant with ERISA, DOL & state reporting requirements, including non-discrimination testing, 5500 reporting/filing, Summary Annual Reports, etc.
- Oversee the creation and distribution of all benefit program communications. This includes Annual Open Enrollment communication.
- Develop standard operating procedures to standardize and streamline processes by utilizing best practices for all benefit administration duties.
- Manage all benefits administration projects.
- Participate in all discussions with health care consultants/broker on matters regarding plan design and annual renewal process.
- Manage and oversee Annual Open Enrollment process.
- Assist Associates with Health & Welfare, Retirement and Leave of Absence questions. This includes the day-to-day administration of 8 LOA divisions.
- Assist in the management and development of benefits staff.
Work Schedule + Benefits
- Full-time, Salary, Exempt
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
- Department needs may call for occasional overtime
- Excellent Benefits, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan and 401(k) Plan
- Education: BS in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related major required.
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) or equivalent designation a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working with health & welfare, 401(k), and Leave of Absences programs.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding benefit programs, FMLA, CFRA, ADA, COBRA, HIPPA and ACA is required.
- Project management skills including but not limited to excellent planning, time management, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years managing a Benefits team and supervising their responsibilities
ABOUT In-N-Out Burger
In-N-Out Burger was founded in 1948 by Harry and Esther Snyder in Baldwin Park, California, and remains privately owned and operated. Under the direction of the Snyder family, the company has opened restaurants throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Texas and Oregon. In-N-Out Burger’s menu has remained the same since 1948, and we have maintained a simple philosophy – serve only the highest quality product, prepare it in a clean and sparkling environment, and serve it in a warm and friendly manner. We have built a reputation for fresh, made-to-order foods prepared and served by friendly, well trained Associates.